- The Pursuit of Excellence
- The desire to experience life in its most pure and honest form – free from my own delusions + the delusions of others (+ society)
- A strong urge to smash/overcome/remove the obstacles to success + pure, loving happiness
- Advocacy for responsibility-taking
- Women’s liberation
- Devotion + Service to others
- Living in the present moment
- Being a loving caretaker of the Earth
- Being ‘A’ Grade
- Being cheeky and a bit irreverent
- Being myself
Read more from the blog.
Do you want to create videos for your online presence? Did you know that Canva.com has great video creation tools now? Here's a video walkthrough of the new feature: If you prefer to read about it - you can do that here: Ok - here's the low down. Canva is a...
I'm leaving Kartra. It's not that I don't love Kartra. I still love Kartra, but I had a look at my ROI and my business model and it wasn't making sense any more. Get the whole story in this video: What I'm going to do instead: Instead I've been buying lifetime...
Did you know you can schedule your Instagram posts ahead of time? There are 3 ways to do it and this is the first of 3 videos where I'll share my 3 favourite ways to schedule and why each one rocks. And maybe less than rocks too. Here you go: Ok here's the basic...